Our plain language effect.
Incorporating written information that’s clear and easy-to-use into your communications plan is more than simply a good idea. Doing so saves you time and money and is a crucial part of how customers perceive your organization. At The Plain Language Group, we don’t consider a project complete until our clients see measurable results.
Here is a partial list of of our success stories:
- Redesigned a letter for one of America’s most well-known investment houses. The letter focused on minimum distribution options (taking $ from IRAs).
RESULT» Participants increased positive calls to 95% and invested millions of new dollars in the company.
- Redesigned the HealthCheck/HealthChoice form for the state of North Carolina:
RESULT» Increased ease of use and decreased number of calls asking for clarification.
- Redesigned the Merchant Application form for Chase Paymentech. Feedback from merchants indicate new application much easier to use.
RESULT» Number of calls asking for clarification dropped significantly.
- Designed and delivered plain language training program for TIAA-CREF to 1,000 employees.
RESULT» Reduced the number of calls asking for clarification. Changed the writing culture through (what they called) “The Bosley Method.”
- Conducted usability testing on J.P.Morgan Chase’s new credit card agreement.
RESULT» New agreement won award from Center for Plain Language in Washington, D.C.